The turf carpet should be built either in the city center or near the city center. It is important that your land for turf carpet field is easily accessible and the transportation the carpet area is on a good route. A good location will allow players who are tired after a match to gome easily and therefore your business will be much preferred. If you prefer to build your artificial turf carpet field in a location with high customer potential, your facility will increase its profitability.
- We should pay attention to carpet field measurements. The ideal size of the artificial grass carpet should be proportional to 25×45-27×48-30×50.
- It is important to have an indoor artificial turf carpet field in order to stay in the business four seasons.
- You can either purchase the land or rent a land to build a carpet field over it. However, make sure to rent the land in long terms.
- The carpet field must have a cafeteria and it should be large and kep tidy.
- Since astro turf carpet fields are immovable in general, the facility should be well established and its social facilities should be designed to be suitable for other sports as well.
- Your facility should have big spaces for players to take shower and it will be tiled up to the ceiling.
- The showers must have shampoo and shower gel.
- The showers must have hair dryers for the players to dry your hair after shower.
- The project must be prepared before the synthetic grass carpet field is built.
- The artificial grass carpet field must have enough space for warehouse and generator.
- Minor injuries will be inevitable during football matches, therefore a small infirmary will be required for emergency.
- During the construction phase of the carpet field, it is necessary to pay attention to iron sizes and concrete sizes.
- Indoor turf carpet fields must be illuminated from the center and an outdoor turf carpet fields must be illuminated from the sides. There shouldn’t be any blind spots.
- Side and ceiling nets of the carpet field must be firm and do net let the ball touch the walls and the ceiling.
- The safety nets must be 50×50 mm. They should be supported by steel wires.
- At least 25 cm crushed stone must be used on the ground. The number 4 crushed stone used must be crushed by a 40-ton cylinder.
- Number 1 crushed stone we used for the ground of the artificial turf carpet field must be gauged and elevated to zero. The smoothness of the carpet surface is one of the most important details.
- In order to play football during summer, an air conditioning system must be installed in the facility. The air conditioning system also fulfills the carpet field irrigation.
- A scoreboard must be installed in the facility.
- The artificial grass soccer, which will be laid on the carpet field, should be of a quality and certificated by FIFA and TSE. Playing football in a high quality artificial grass is safer and more enjoyable. Selecting a high quality artificial grass for the carpet field will increase the costs, however it will also give to opportunity to attract more customers and eventually you will gain more profit.
- You should be careful abut the sand and SBR granule filling. Sand should be casted with a 30kg/m2 and SBR granule should be casted 8-9kg/m2. If the filling is casted without a machine, the ground will become unbalanced and it will cause injuries.
- The top awning of the carpet field must be at least 1100 dtex 650gr and it will be streched.
- If required, shuttles should be provided.
- The cafeteria must have a rich menu for the people enjoy themselves while spending time with their families, and it will be turned into a profitable facility.
AFTER THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE CARPET FIELD
The artificial grass carpet must be brushed at least 1 or 2 times per week.
- SBR granules should be added to the areas where there are inbalances on the surfaces of the artificial grass carpet.
- To prevent injuries and ball explosions, the spikes of the wires must be covered with carpets.
- The artificial turf must be watered 1 or times per wek with sprinklers. It will be better to water the artificial wall grass more than recommended in summer.
- Care must be taken to keep the carpet field clean. Let’s keep the carpet clean by cleaning materials such as gum, crust, gravel.
- The showers and the toilets of the facility must be cleaned with detergent until no dirt is left and kept smelling clean with perfume. The changing rooms must be ventilated every day. The facilty should be hygienic and cleaned after each match.
INTEGRAL Older Post: https://www.integralgrass.com/artificial-grass-manufacturer/